- Arancini-Balls of rice fried to a golden brown & often stuffed with ingredients like ham, prosciutto, mushrooms, meat sauce, or just cheese.
- Panzarotti-Smaller version of a calzone with a deep fried soft dough and most often stuffed with tomato and mozzarella. Can also be filled with mushrooms, ham, onions etc.
- Polentina-A wedge of cornmeal dough fried to a golden crisp
- Timballo-Typically a pasta baked with other ingredients like cheese, meat or vegetables but staying with the theme, expect theirs to be deep fried.
- Panuozzi-Stretched raw dough filled with ingredients like soppressata, mozzarella or pepperoni and baked to resemble a stuffed panini.
All photos from Gennarino's facebook page