What you will need:
- Stainless steel or any heat tolerant bowl
- Medium-sized saucepan
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring spoons/cups
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 6 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1 ½ Cups Chocolate chips or bakers chocolate (Chips are usually easier) Get creative! You can use semi-sweet, dark, white, etc.
- Break chocolate into small pieces (unless using chips) & place in a heat tolerant bowl.
- Boil the cream, butter & sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Once the cream/sugar mixture comes to a boil, pour it over the chocolate and let stand 4-5 minutes. Do not let it cool for much longer.
- Stir the mixture, starting from the center until it appears smooth.
- Let cool & enjoy on cakes, fruit, pretzels etc.
Enjoy! And as the gals at Trailercakes say, Happiness is in the Frosting.